Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A-Ten Hut!

"Sir (or Ma'am), Trainee Fuston, Reports as ordered." (what I have to say before I say anything else)

Well, its official, I am now a member of the United States Air Force. I made it through MEPS today and was sworn in and signed my contract. I don't know my MOS (job) yet, but I will keep you posted. I scored an 85 on my ASVAB. Here's a funny story, we were given random roomates at the hotel. Mine just happened to be an Army recruit. He asked me what my score was on my ASVAB and I told him 85. He looked and me and said "85?! Really? I made a 46." Just a little inter-branch fun. Anyway, of course as everyone knows I am color-blind so that limits the jobs I am eligible for, but I have lined up some that seem to interest me. Like I said I will let you know as soon as I know anything new.

Dueces...

No comments: