Thursday, August 28, 2008

2nd Worst Ever...

This has been the 2nd worst birthday of my life. (1st place goes to my 13th a month after my Mimi died.) What made it so bad you ask? Well, I spent 80% of the day home alone, with nothing to do and no one to talk to. Well, what about the other 20%? Well, the 10% of the day Kati is home she is in her room with the door closed, might as well just be me. The other 10% won't be too bad, when Mom and Dad come home. Mom is making my favorite dish for supper tonight. So that will help a little. The thing is, I have no one to hang out with, no friends to celebrate this momentus occasion. If I was back home, I would be with friends having a blast...instead I am alone watching SC and checking my myspace every 5 minutes for a "Happy Birthday". So yeah, today has pretty much sucked...

600 miles + 0 friends = 1 lonely boy (or) 1 crappy 19th Birthday

...*sigh*...dueces...

No comments: