Sunday, March 1, 2009

UPDATE!!

Hey all, its been awhile since the last update. Soooo, I thought I'd let everyone know how things are going.

I graduated BMT Feb 6th. Had a great weeekend with my family then got sent to California. So here I am in B-E-A-UTIFUL Monterey, California. The weather is great (other than the rain). The Presidio is on a moutain...that is on the coast! The views from around the post are amazing! I'll be living here for the next year and a half or so as I learn the Chinese language. The days last from 0645-1500 (thats 6:00 am to 3:00 pm for you civilians lol). We havent "officially" started class yet. We have started "Smart Start" and will be learning the Chinese culture and reviewing english grammar for the next week or so. That's really about it. You can call me anytime after 5:00 pm PST on M-W-Th after 3:00 pm on T-F and anytime on the weekend. Call or text if you need my address :)

Dueces...

1 comment:

kasogayle said...

Yea! Seth is back on the blog! I want to see more updates to this, Mister...about things you see and do in California or just random thoughts circling in your head. :)