Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Just An Update...

Just an update on my life...

I am working at Ceta Canyon, and absolutely LOVING it! The kids are so much fun, and co-workers are too, lol. My favorite moment at camp thus far happened when I was swimming with the kids from Camp AMISTAD which is a camp for burn victims. Anywho, I was swimming on my day off and just hanging out in the deep end, and started talking to a kid named Austin. He reminded me alot of "W" (anyone who reads Kacey's blog will understand that one lol) he even did the thing W does with his fingers, crossing them or what-not. Anywho, he was jumping of the diving board and doing really random "tricks". When I asked what he was doing he said, "I am trying to do the Space Cow." When I said I had never heard of it he said, "No, I am trying to invent it." That made me laugh a little, what really got me laughing (and thinking of W) was the conversation he had with his counselor a few minutes later.

Counselor: "Alright bud, time to get out"
Austin: "Ok, just one more try"
C: "What are you trying to do?"
A: "The 'Space Cow' "
C: "The 'Space Cow'?"
A: "I don't know yet, I'm trying to invent it."
C: "Your inventing it?"
A: "Well, someone has too!"

I do miss my mom and dad alot though. I get to see mom this weekend, and I'll get to hang out with dad in a couple weeks. I can hardly wait, I hope we get to go to Schlitterbahn. I love that place!!

Air Force Update:
I got the Cryptolinguist job I was wanting, and signed my contract. I got the last open spot for this year. I am way excited, things just keep falling into place.

1 comment:

jefus89 said...

Good, I am glad that you are having fun. I am relly looking forward to seeing and "touching" my family again. I want to show you all of my babies and you will have to feed at least some of them. See you soon , Son.