Sunday, July 27, 2008

So, I've been thinking (which can be dangerous)

I am starting to feel like I rushed into this whole Air Force thing, and didn't completly think things through...I really just don't know anymore. I'm feeling alot of apprehension about it, maybe I made a mistake, and the worst thing is I'm not sure who to turn too. I don't want it to sound like I am trying to back out of a commitment, because that's something I do my best not to do. I am really second guessing myself and wondering if it is what I should be doing. I have been praying about it, but it seems like I'm not getting any answers...somebody help.

On a lighter note, I watched "The Bucket List" today, it is really an inspiring movie. As a result of watching it, I wrote a "thank you" letter (of sorts) to the one man, who (outside of family) has had the biggest impact on my life, Mr. Bret "Coach" Tyler. I wrote it, just because I realized that I had never let him know what he did for me, much less thanked him for doing it. I also started a "bucket list" of my own.

So far:

1. Leave an impact on someone's life for the better
2.Take the ride of a lifetime
3.Enjoy the view with the one I love
4.Go sky-diving
5. Snorkel/SCUBA dive the Great Barrier Reef
6. Learn to surf
7.Be on Television

So, thats what I've got...

...dueces...

1 comment:

kasogayle said...

I finally saw P.S. I Love You and August Rush during my vacation...rented them from iTunes and watched them on the plane rides!!! Both GREAT movies!!! Now I need to see The Bucket List..As for your "thinking", just remember your life verse and the Job verse!!